Cabin, Guesthouse and Tall Pines Yurt Policies
- Two-day minimum at Cabin at all times, except during holidays when a
three-day minimum will be requested. In the summer, we may request
that your reservation fit up against another reservation so we do not have
any open nights between reservations. Or we may request a one week stay
during certain times, such as during July and August. Thank you.
- Cabin Refund policy: Deposit refunded with cancellation notice received 60 or more days prior to arrival date, less $25 service charge. With less than 60 day notice, deposit refunded, less $25 service charge, if cabin can be rerented.
- Two-day minimum at Tall Pines yurt required except on yurt to yurt trips. Holidays may require a three-day minimum stay.
- Two-day minimum at Bed & Breakfast on weekends and holidays may be required. One night reservations for Saturday night are not available, unless Friday or Sunday is rented.
- Children welcome at the Cabin and yurt; Ages 3-16 half price, under three are free.
- Dogs welcome at the Cabins and yurt-$20/night/dog; $50 maximum charge per dog.
- All accommodations are smoke free.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included in rate.
- Deposit due within seven days after making reservation.
- Bed & Breakfast Refund policy: Deposit refundable with gift certificate if cancellation is received 21
or more days prior to arrival date less service charge of $15. If cancellation is received within 21 days of arrival date, one night
rental is charged. Holidays may require a longer cancellation notice.
- Winter-MN Ski Pass required on Banadad Ski Trail. Trail Fee is required
on other trails not maintained by Boundary Country Trekking.
- Restaurants located within 4 miles.
- Rates and dates subject to change at any time without notice.
- For skiers — a Banadad Trail Association Associate Membership
fee of $10/person or $15/family will be added to rate.